Switching to rolling tobacco was an awesome idea.
Here are a few reasons that switching to rolling tobacco was a good idea.
1. It saved me money.
2. It smokes faster saving time.
3. People are less likely to attempt to bum smokes from me, which is always good.
4. If they do manage to get one then they have to roll it adding to the inconvenience of bumming smokes from me.
5. If I want more alone time I can roll a cigarette as big as I want it, smoke breaks are also known as alone time.
6. I seem to get more of a nicotine hit from rolling tobacco. I’d like to know if there’s any science to back up my theory.
7. They go infinitely further than a 20 pack.
I do miss normal cigarettes but I’d recommend going to rolling tobacco if you are short on cash or for whatever reason. The smoke shops are fun too, cigars, unusual brands of cigarettes, supplies and you get to laugh at the pot heads who can’t string a sentence together, as a bonus you get to wonder how the hell they drove there.